The Mysliborski Ravine (Wawoz Mysliborski) is situated on the Kaczawskie Foothills (Pogorze Kaczawskie), on the outskirts of the Chelmy Landscape Park.
The Mysliborski Ravine Reserve was created in 1962. Its origins date back to 1937, when it was considered a Natural Monument. The main goal of the reserve is the protection of the only occurrence of Asplenium scolopendrium in the Sudety.
An educational trail goes through the Mysliborski Ravine. Information about the flora have been placed on 12 boards located along the route. The area of the reserve is 9.72 ha, of which 0.9% is under strict protection. This is a floral reserve. There is a picnic area, located in the reserve, called ‘Sunny Meadow’ (Sloneczna Laka) with car park and barbecue pit. There is also a ten kilometre long bicycle route called Around Myśliborski Ravine (Dookola Wawozu Mysliborskiego).
Road 5 (8, E67), Road A4 (5, E40), Road 345, Road 363, Road 363, Road 3 (E65);74,2km
Lower Silesian Office of Landscape Parks - Legnica Branch (Dolnoslaski Zespol Parkow Krajobrazowych oddzial Legnica), Mysliborz 11
tel./fax +48 76 8708002
Check the others...